Monday, April 7, 2008
All good things come in Threes!!!
Well, you'll never believe this! My OTHER sister is now pregnant with her first! This is going to be fun! So this is how our year will look, I am due Sept 14, Kristin October 12 and Nicole Nov 2!!! I guess we just couldn't leave anyone out! Soon I will get a picture of all three of us and update it as our bellies grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow look at you go with this blog thing! So far I haven't given into temptation although I am sure I will give in soon and start one too. Great pictures! I don't know if you will be posting a picture of me standing next to you two while I am prego. I will be twice your size and I don't know if I can see that in cyberspace :) we will see!
Post a Comment