Well I deleted the post that I had written minutes after finding out my sister-in-law Heidi was pregnant as well (due in December)! Because I guess I wasn't the last to find out, and by doing so, helped spread the news to other family members who read my blog that day of the posting!!! I wont do that again! (Heidi, I am really sorry about that!)
So this past week I have been flying solo!!! Spencer got the opportunity to go back to his mission in Venezuela with a former mission companion. Though I really wanted to go, I decided it probably wasn't best and so the boys headed out last Thursday. I've heard from Spence a few times and he has really enjoyed seeing the people he once taught. I hope we both get the opportunity to go back, but with the economic state of Venezuela we don't know if or when that would be possible.
Due to this trip I rescheduled my ultrasound, so check back next week if you don't hear before, to find out what we will be having! Spencer still thinks its a boy, and though we refer to him as a HIM, sometimes I get a feeling that I am incorrect in saying that. But we shall see next Tuesday.
I have definitely stayed busy this week. The most productive thing I have accomplished is finally after 2 1/2 years of living in our house, I painted our bedroom! I just couldn't stand it any longer!!! I will post pictures next week when I have the camera back! Until then, for those of you who saw it before, just know... its much much better!
Love to all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment