I am currently 15 weeks pregnant and finally the nausea is subsiding and I am getting my appetite back! YAHOO!!! Which I guess that means, it's starting to show! Which has been fun! In just 6 short weeks (more or less) we will know what to expect...though Spence is pretty set on it being a boy! I am fine either way, but I like the idea of a boy first. So far we aren't firm on any names, but we have a boy name that we both like.
Oh and some other great news, my sister Kristin, who just had baby number 4 last May, is pregnant again! She is due just a few weeks after I am. We are super excited about this.
Tengo 15 semanas del embarzo y por fin no estoy enferma con nausea! y puedo comer mas y mas cada dia. Y eso significa que mi pansita esta mostrandose! Es divertido! Entre 6 semanas vamos a saber si es embra o baron! Aun que Spencer crea que es baron! Estare feliz con lo que sea, pero tener baron primero sera divertido. Hasta ahora no tenemos fijos nombres, tenemos alugunos que nos gustan.
Ay, otras noticias buenas, mi hermana Kristin, quien tuvo su cuarta hija el ano pasado, esta embaraza! Tendra su hijo semanas despues que yo! Estomos muy emocionados por eso!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your blog looks so great!! I can't wait to see pics of the belly.
Post a Comment