Well the Summer is coming to an end! I really cant believe how fast it has gone. Everyone said I would hate the summer while pregnant, but I have to admit, it hasn't been that bad! We have spent almost every weekend for the past 2 months camping up at Current Creek. It has been a blast! But I think I am done for now. Spencer is currently up at Current Creek with Russ and Matt for the archery hunt. We will have a few weeks off from hunting trips, and hopefully Sadie Bell will arrive early enough for Spence to make it to the muzzle loader hunt!
I had my first baby shower this last week, put on by Mikaila, Holly and Amy. It was a lot of fun. See the new pictures at the bottom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute photos!! I am glad you only have one month to go because that means I am getting closer too!! Enjoy the baby prep and the freedom, it is about to end!!
YEAH!!! You look so great! Cute shirt by the way.
Post a Comment