Monday, August 4, 2008

Its been awhile so I thought I better bring ya up to date! I am now 34 weeks prego and doing great. We aren't quite ready yet, so hopefully she doesn't come early! As for names, we kept going back to Saydee (spelling still up for changes), of course it could all change if she comes out looking like something else! But at least I think I will get the middle name that I really want which is Bell, my Grandma Whyte's middle name.
We have spent a lot of time this year up at Currant Creek, our hunting spot. Spencer wanted to scout out deer as much as he could, and I just wanted to sleep nice and cool! Dutch is now a part of our camping trips as well as Buddy. I think they both really enjoy it. Spencer is torn between the 4 wheeler and Dutch, both have their advantages so it will be tough call if he ever has to choose between the two of them. But until then, we take the both of them, which makes packing for the trips interesting. Spencer asked where we will put the baby once she gets here, that wasn't hard to decide, Buddy would have to move to the trailer where there is a designated place for dogs. So this weekend we tried it out... I think he did well though I am sure he misses the air conditioned truck! Oh well, the Baby has first dips!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good decision on the roadtrip seating assignment...I knew you guys would be good parents! As for the name, I like it!!

KristinB said...

Nice to see the post on here. I like Saydee and I like the spelling. I have always thought my babies came out looking like babies and then became something later so we'll see what yours looks like!! With your seating rotations it sounds like you can't have anymore kids or no more pets!

Mik's Jewelry Shop said...

Will you post a picture please!! I haven't seen you for weeks and it's not going to be too much longer before she is here, make sure you are taking pix of you guys:)