Saturday, July 11, 2009

Update
















Time is flying by. It seems like just yesterday Sadie got fitted for her helmet. And I would like to say she is done but unfortunatly we might not be quite done, though Im slacking drastically in making her wear it. Call me a bad mom, but sheesh you would too if you saw her sweating! Next week we have a follow up appointment with a different plastic surgeon (since hers moved to Arizona) per her pediatrician's request. He is concerned that her head is so big... well sorry but her Mom has a big one too! She is still ranging in the over 100 percential for her head size. If there is a problem he thinks it just fluid which is easily drained and not a serious problem. So promptly I scheduled the appt with the Dr.






Adding to my Dr appointments, Spencer thought he would join the fun but getting bucked off a mustang 3 times. The third time was the charm! He has always had a small problem with his neck if he twisted it just right but the third buck landed him some more problems. Just a torn disc and a herniated disc! So after meeting with nuerosurgeon last week who says surgery to fix the torn disc is the only was to go. And sooner the better since the two discs are smashing a nerve that runs down his left arm causing it to loose strength. No good since he is left handed. So next week I will be scheduling a few more Dr appts for him to get some second opinions!






Oh and I cant leave myself out of the fun! For those who dont know, Im PREGNANT! This no joke! Im currently 18 weeks along and expecting a girl! Yahoo! She is due December 10th making her and Sadie 14 short months apart! We are excited. But I am not longer teasing Spencer about being cursed with all girls since 2 out of 2 are now girls!! But he is excited and even came home one day with a name for this one and a girl name for our 3rd girl! But I can definetly say the 3rd one wont come as quickly as far as I have anything to do with it.


pictures include Sadie's first swim in her little pool, clapping hands, our first family picture since Sadie was born, the March of Dimes walk and Sadie's first chocolate chip cookie.



2 comments:

aleisa said...

Yay...congratulations on your soon to be little girl! I am so excited for you! Your little girl is so adorable. I am glad she is almost done with the helmet...that would be so hard putting it on and watching her sweat. I don't blame you for slacking! :) I hope you are all doing well.

Becky Ray Bench said...

ummm... if you need any help please let me know, it sounds like you are having a laugh a minute with all the doctor appointments. At least you aren't going in too for your check-ups too, I hope you don't feel too left out :D